C Crane CC Radio 2E Enhanced AM/FM/WX 2-Meter Ham Band Radio
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
The Premium Radio Designed for Long-Range AM Reception and Emergencies!
The new CCRadio-2 Enhanced version, audio can be accurately tuned for realistic human voice. It can also be adjusted for good musical performance! Traditional FM reception is also a full step up in its ability to bring in a weak station clearly. The CCRadio-2E Enhanced also has the weather band/alert along the 2-meter Ham band. The five memory buttons on top of the radio make it easier to change stations rather than front mounted buttons.
The boost in AM performance comes from our patented Twin-Coil Ferrite® AM Antenna. This technology can give a noticeable boost to weak AM signals under most circumstances. After you select a station, the CCRadio-2E evaluates the signal for several seconds and then locks it in for the best possible signal.
The display features a full backlight and three levels of brightness and an "off" setting. When the power is on the display will show the station you are on and then automatically change to the clock after 15 seconds.
Size: 11" W x 6.5" H x 4" D
In the Box: • CCRadio-2E Radio • AC Power Cord • Instruction Manual • One Year Limited Warranty
Related Products To This Item
|C Crane CC SW Pocket Radio||C Crane CC Skywave Radio|
Special Offers and Discounts
- Save 5% on this item at checkout. Enter code SAVE05. See More Coupons
• Exceptional AM reception with Built in Twin-Coil Ferrite antenna
• FM, Weather and 2 Meter Ham Band.
• Life saving information in natural disasters like hurricanes come through on the 2-Meter Ham band
• Get government issued alerts on the Weather band
• Clock, Alarm, Sleep timer, Headphone jack, Display light and 5 one touch memory presets
• Input Power: Power Cord: AC 120 Volts 60Hz
• Batteries: (4) D size (not included)
• Power Consumption: AC Power: 8 Watts
• Battery Power: 40-50 mA DC
• Audio Output: 10% THD at output power @ 1.8 Watt AC typical, 10% THD at output power @ 0.9 Watt Battery
• Speaker: 5", 4 Ohm, 6 Watts
• Frequency Coverage: AM 520 - 1710 kHz, FM 87.5 - 108 MHz, Ham (VHF) 144 - 148 MHz, WX 1-7 CH
• Weather Band: Channel 1: 162.400 MHz, Channel 2: 162.425 MHz, Channel 3: 162.450 MHz, Channel 4: 162.475 MHz, Channel 5: 162.500 MHz, Channel 6:
162.525 MHz, Channel 7: 162.550 MHz
• Rotary Tuning Knob Resolution: AM - 1 kHz, FM - 50 kHz, Ham (VHF) - 5 kHz, WX - 1 Channel
• AM Tuning: 10 kHz
• FM Tuning: 100 kHz
• AM Antenna: Internal Ferrite Bar - 12mm x 203mm (8") long with Twin Coil Ferrite® technology, FM, Ham (VHF) and WX Antenna: Telescopic whip antenna,
• Terminals: External AM antenna directly wired through filter network into RF front end.
• Headphone Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo
• Aux in Jack: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo, 300 - 1000mV RMS (line level) input from external audio source. Do not overload.
• Line Out Jack: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo, 300 - 1000mV RMS (line output)
• Timer Activation Switch: Low impedance, transistor driven switch. Used for operation of external recording devices.
• Presets: 5 per band
• Lock Switch: Yes
• Sleep Timer: 15-120 minutes
• Alarm: Yes
• Clock: 12-hour system
• Dimensions: 11" W x 6.5" H x 4" D (at the base)
• Weight: Approximately 3.8 pounds without batteries.
• Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
How long will a fresh set of D-size Alkaline batteries power the radio?
A set of D Alkaline batteries rated at 21000 mAh would provide roughly 250 hours of runtime. This is based on AM band usage and if the radio is played at a moderate volume level with the display light off.
How long is the power cord on the CCRadio-2E Enhanced?
The power cord is 6 feet long.
How do I use the "AUX IN" jack on the CCRadio-2E Enhanced?
Plug a device, such as a portable CD player or mp3 player, into the "AUX IN " jack, located on the back of the radio. Then hold down the "Band" button for three seconds. The radio will beep and you will see the word "AUX" in the display.
How long do I have to change the batteries before I lose the clock and memory information programmed in the radio?
The battery indicator will display the battery level for approximately two seconds when the radio is switched off. After removing dead batteries for replacement, you have approximately three minutes to replace the batteries before your clock and memory information will be lost (if the radio is not plugged in).
• Item model number: CC2BE (Black Mica), CC2TE (Titanium)