Finis Wave Monofin
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
RETURNS MADE EASY
Step 1 - Complete the form below
Step 2 - Pack your item(s) along with the return form and return to the address below:
Return and Exchange Department
13416 SW 131st St
Miami, Fl 33186
Step 3 - All returns or exchanges are processed within 48 business hours of receipt. You will receive an email with the details of your refund when processed. If you are exchanging your item, we will email a new tracking number. Description of items returning: This completed form is required with all returns and exchanges. Please complete the applicable information related to your order.
The Wave is a youth- size recreational monofin that teaches younger swimmers the undulation needed for a proper dolphin kick. Safe to use in a pool, lake or ocean, the Wave will build a child's leg strength and make them a more confident swimmer. The Wave has a built in stability ridge for proper flexion and comes with an adjustable heel strap that can be fitted to men's US shoe sizes 1 to 7 or women's 2-8, making it a great product for beginning competitive swimmers. The Wave comes with quick-release foot straps for added safety and easy adjusting. Plastic protection inserts are included in order to keep the shape of the foot pocket during storage. The Wave is a great swim toy and comes with a signature of approval from Olympic gold medalist and FINIS founder, Pablo Morales.
- Flexible Blade Makes learning dolphin kick fun and easy
- Patented Single Blade Design Teaches young swimmers the undulation needed for a proper dolphin kick
- Build Leg and Core Strength Dolphin kicking activates 60% of your muscle mass, including the core and lower body
- Stability Ridge Built for proper flexion and speed
- Stabilization Channels Forces fin to flex in the optimum wave motion
- Quick Release Straps Provides added safety in the water, while making the fin easy to adjust
- Open Toe Design Fits men's US shoe size 1-7 or women's 2-8
- Versatile Can be used in pool, lake or ocean
- Plastic Protection Inserts Maintains comfortable foot pocket shape during storage
• Item model number: 1.35.001