Bauerfeind LumboTrain Back Stabilizer Support
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
LumboTrain supports the back muscles and provides fast, effective relief for back pain. The viscoelastic dotted pressure pad improves circulation through massage. The knitted fabric of the support is anatomically shaped, thus providing an exceptionally good fit that feels comfortable to wear. Please bear in mind that the support must be worn regularly to ensure the treatment is successful. The latest scientific studies show no indication that back supports such as LumboTrain cause muscle weakness.
- Non-specific low back pain (acute lumbar spine syndrome)
- Weakness and dysfunction of the torso-supporting muscles (slight degeneration/muscular insufficiency of the spine)
- Intervertebral disk surgery (discectomy)
- Conservative treatment following an intervertebral disk prolapse (conservative after prolapse)
Item Model: Lumbotrain