C Crane Pocket Radio with AM/FM/WX & 55 Presets
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
Our pocket radio is a real blessing when you're on the go.
We combined ease of use, great reception and sharp, well defined audio together in this little jewel of a radio. You can listen on the built-in speaker or the included high quality CC Buds Earphones that are tuned for the spoken word. It has five easy to use, one touch memory buttons for each band and stands upright for best audio. Rubber coated sides help with grip.
In the Box: CC Pocket Radio, CC Buds Earphones, Removable Belt Clip, External FM AM Antenna, Instructional Manual and One Year Limited Warranty.
- AM/FM and NOAA Weather Band Pocket Sized Radio
- Excellent selectivity and sensitivity for its size, 5 one touch memory presets
- Built in speaker or can be used with included earbuds
- Backlight, Sleep timer, Clock and Alarm, Removable belt clip
- Runs on (2) AA Batteries
- Input Power: 2x AA battery (not included)
- Power Consumption: 30 -100 mA DC (depending on headphone or speaker usage)
- Speaker: 1.2", 16Ω, 0.5W
- Frequency Coverage: AM 520- 1710 kHz (10KHz Steps), AM 522- 1629 kHz (9KHz Steps), FM 87.5- 108.0 MHz, FM 76.0- 108.0 MHz (AM 9KHz Steps mode), WX: 1-7 CH
- Weather Band: Channel 1: 162.400 MHz, Channel 2: 162.425 MHz, Channel 3: 162.450 MHz, Channel 4: 162.475 MHz, Channel 5: 162.500 MHz, Channel 6: 162.525 MHz, Channel 7: 162.550 MHz
- AM Tuning: 10 kHz, 9 kHz or 1 KHz steps
- FM Tuning: 100 kHz steps
- AM Antenna: Internal Ferrite Bar - 13mm x 49mm (1.9") long
- FM/WX Antenna: Built-in antenna or Headphones
- FM Stereo/Mono Switch: Yes
- Earphone Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo
- Presets: 55 (25 AM + 25 FM + 5 WX)
- Lock Switch: Yes
- Sleep Timer: 15-120 minutes
- Clock: 12-hour system
- Dimensions: 2." W x 4.2" H x 1" D
- Weight: 3.8 ozs (without batteries)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Accessories: Voz-P Wooden Earbuds, Belt Clip, Manual
Can you explain how the 55 memories work?
The 5 memory buttons provide 5 memories per band for quick use. As an advanced function you can access additional memory pages for AM and FM. To access memory pages 2-5 when in AM or FM mode, press and hold the Band button for 5 seconds. On the screen the word PAGE will blink (10 seconds until timeout). During this time, press the page number of memories you want using the 1-5 buttons on the front. For example if you wanted page 2 of the memories, press the band button for 5 seconds, then press button #2. Please note: This function does not work in WX mode.
How long will the radio retain my clock and preset settings while I change the batteries?
The CC Pocket will retain its memory settings for approximately 15 minutes without batteries.
How do I activate the narrow AM filter?
Quickly press memory buttons #1 and #3 at the same time while listening to your desired AM station. Press again to return to normal (wide) filtering. Note: This setting is helpful to eliminate unwanted noise or adjacent overlapping stations. Narrow AM (2.5 KHz) may work best for voice. The normal setting (4 KHz) is best for music.
Can I improve FM performance by using earbuds or an external FM antenna wire?
The built-in FM antenna is good but it can be improved by connecting an FM antenna wire or headphones/earbuds.
I have noticed that my AM reception is not as good as it used to be. Also, how come it is not stopping on any stations when scanning the AM band?
If you are scanning the band for a strong station and it never stops it may be set to 9KHz. Check to make sure you are set to 10KHz tuning; if you are in 9KHz mode it can greatly affect the reception, not just the tuning. Press and hold down memory button #5. If 10 pops up on the display then it was set at 9KHz which would cause of the diminished reception. If 9 pops up than it was already set on 10KHz and it would then need to be changed back to 10.
How do I restore the radio to factory defaults?
With the power OFF, press and hold the memory buttons #1 and #5 for five seconds. You will hear a tone to signify it has been done.
When I use earbuds, I can hear "noise" (sounds like a soft hissing) in the background. How come?
This is normal. What you are hearing is the audio amplifier circuit for the headphone jack.
How come my batteries slide around like they do not fit?
Please make sure you are using (2) AA batteries. Using AAA batteries will not keep a stable connection to the battery contacts because they are too small.
- Item model number: CCPKT