C Crane CC SW Pocket AM/FM Shortwave Pocket & Travel Radio
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
RETURNS MADE EASY
Step 1 - Complete the form below
Step 2 - Pack your item(s) along with the return form and return to the address below:
Return and Exchange Department
13416 SW 131st St
Miami, Fl 33186
Step 3 - All returns or exchanges are processed within 48 business hours of receipt. You will receive an email with the details of your refund when processed. If you are exchanging your item, we will email a new tracking number. Description of items returning: This completed form is required with all returns and exchanges. Please complete the applicable information related to your order.
In a true testament to its quality and performance, the modestly priced CC SW Pocket has been voted "Best Travel Radio under $200.00" by Passport to World Band Radio. The CC SW Pocket AM/FM/Shortwave Travel Radio has exceptional AM reception and audio quality and is sensitive enough to outperform most radios in its class. And it's small enough to tuck in your carry-on bag, briefcase, purse or backpack.
You can quickly and easily retrieve up to 200 of your favorite AM/FM and Shortwave stations in any order by simply turning the tuning knob and taking advantage of a smart feature called "Favorites". You won't lose the stations saved in the memory when you take out the ThelowexCbatteries.
In the Box: CC SW Pocket AM/FM/SW Radio, Wrist Lanyard, Carry Pouch, Instruction , Manual, One Year Limited Warranty.
• Beautiful full range audio for such a small size
• Powerful FM reception, Good AM reception
• High Quality AUX input jack for portable players and Headphone jack
• Backlit, Analog Dial - activated when tuning
• AC Adapter included or 6 AA batteries (not included)
• Input Power: AC Adapter: 3VDC 200mA tip negative (not included), Batteries: (2) AA size (not included)
• Speaker: 1¾", 25Ω, 0.5W
• Frequency Coverage: AM 520 - 1710 kHz (10KHz Steps), AM 522 - 1629 kHz (9KHz Steps), FM 70.0 - 108.0 MHz, SW1 2300 - 7500 kHz, SW2 9200 - 22000 kHz
• AM Tuning: 10 kHz or 9 kHz steps
• FM Tuning: 100 kHz steps
• AM Antenna: Internal Ferrite Bar - 7mm x 89mm (3.5") long
• FM Antenna: Telescopic whip antenna
• FM S/N Sensitivity: > 10uV
• AM S/N Sensitivity: > 1 mv/m
• SW S/N Sensitivity: > 30 uV
• AM Selectivity: > 25dB
• Earphone Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo 32 ohm
• Memories: 200
• Lock Switch: Yes
• Sleep Timer: 5-90 Minutes (5 min steps)
• Alarm: Yes
• Clock: 12/24 Hour Modes
• Dimensions: 4.75" W x 3" H x 1.2" D
• Weight: 6.5 ozs
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited
• Included Accessories: Lanyard, Carry Case, Manual
Will the alarm work if I leave headphones plugged in?
No, the alarm will not work if anything is plugged in the headphone socket.
When I press and hold the FAVORITES button, will the CCRadio SWP scan only the presets I have entered?
No, when you press and hold the FAVORITES button the CCRadio SWP will bring up the entire preset station memory list. Once in the memory list, you have 3 ways to choose a station you have set into memory:
You can use the tuning dial to scroll through the preset numbers.
You can use the Up and Down tuning buttons to scroll through the preset numbers.
You can direct-enter a preset station's number by pressing the FREQ button and then entering the 3-digit preset number.
Why does FM 70.0 MHz come up on the preset numbers?
FM 70.0 MHz is the default number on each preset. This number will appear on the display until a new frequency is programmed into that memory slot.
Will resetting the radio wipe out all my presets?
No, resetting the radio will not clear the memory presets; removing all power sources from the radio does not clear presets either.
What are the possible sleep timer settings?
You can set the sleep timer for 90, 85, 80, 75, 70, 65, 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, or 5 minutes.
If I accidentally activate the sleep timer setting, do I have to wait for the timer to go off before turning the radio back on?
No, the last choice in the sleep timer selection is on. Select 'on' and the radio will continue to play continuously.
How do I program stations in memory (favorites)?
1. Turn radio on.
2. Press Band button to select FM, MW (AM), SW1 or SW2.
3. Find the station you would like to store in memory by one of the following methods:
Turning the tuning knob.
Press the Freq button and then the frequency number using the numeric pad.
Press and hold the Up/Down button for 1 second and it will scan until it picks up an active station.
4. Press the Mem/Time button.
5. The letters "CH" will flash and the number to the right is the memory location. You can select the memory with either of the following steps:
While the CH is flashing, turn the Tuning Knob to select the memory location (00, 01, 02, etc.)
While the CH is flashing, press the number on the keypad to select the memory location (00, 01, 02, etc.)
6. Press the Mem/Time button again. Your station has been stored.
How do I recall stations in memory (favorites)?
1. Press the Favorites button and use one of the following options when the M.SCAN shows in the upper right of the display:
Turn the Tuning Knob clockwise or counter-clockwise to locate memory (favorites) location (00, 01, 02, etc.).
Press the Up or Down Tuning buttons to scroll through memory (favorites) locations (00, 01, 02, etc.).
Key in the memory (favorites) location (000, 001, 002, etc.). You must key in the 3 digit number because the CCRadio-SWPocket can store up to 200 favorites.
When you press the Favorites button it will stay in the M Scan mode until you turn the radio off or you press the Favorites button again.
How do I delete my presets on the CC SWPocket?
You cannot delete a preset once you have made one on the CC SWPocket. However, you can overwrite the previously used presets with any new station of your choice.
Does the beep tone alarm option use the humane wake system?
• Item model number: SWP