C Crane CC SW Pocket AM/FM Shortwave Pocket & Travel Radio
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
RETURNS MADE EASY
Step 1 - Complete the form below
Step 2 - Pack your item(s) along with the return form and return to the address below:
Return and Exchange Department
13416 SW 131st St
Miami, Fl 33186
Step 3 - All returns or exchanges are processed within 48 business hours of receipt. You will receive an email with the details of your refund when processed. If you are exchanging your item, we will email a new tracking number. Description of items returning: This completed form is required with all returns and exchanges. Please complete the applicable information related to your order.
In a true testament to its quality and performance, the modestly priced CC SW Pocket has been voted "Best Travel Radio under $200.00" by Passport to World Band Radio. The CC SW Pocket AM/FM/Shortwave Travel Radio has exceptional AM reception and audio quality and is sensitive enough to outperform most radios in its class. And it's small enough to tuck in your carry-on bag, briefcase, purse or backpack.
You can quickly and easily retrieve up to 200 of your favorite AM/FM and Shortwave stations in any order by simply turning the tuning knob and taking advantage of a smart feature called "Favorites". You won't lose the stations saved in the memory when you take out the ThelowexCbatteries.
In the Box: CC SW Pocket AM/FM/SW Radio, Wrist Lanyard, Carry Pouch, Instruction , Manual, One Year Limited Warranty.
Related Products To This Item
|C Crane CC SW Pocket Radio||C Crane CC Skywave Radio|
Special Offers and Discounts
- Save 5% on this item at checkout. Enter code SAVE05. See More Coupons
• Beautiful full range audio for such a small size
• Powerful FM reception, Good AM reception
• High Quality AUX input jack for portable players and Headphone jack
• Backlit, Analog Dial - activated when tuning
• AC Adapter included or 6 AA batteries (not included)
• Input Power: AC Adapter: 3VDC 200mA tip negative (not included), Batteries: (2) AA size (not included)
• Speaker: 1¾", 25Ω, 0.5W
• Frequency Coverage: AM 520 - 1710 kHz (10KHz Steps), AM 522 - 1629 kHz (9KHz Steps), FM 70.0 - 108.0 MHz, SW1 2300 - 7500 kHz, SW2 9200 - 22000 kHz
• AM Tuning: 10 kHz or 9 kHz steps
• FM Tuning: 100 kHz steps
• AM Antenna: Internal Ferrite Bar - 7mm x 89mm (3.5") long
• FM Antenna: Telescopic whip antenna
• FM S/N Sensitivity: > 10uV
• AM S/N Sensitivity: > 1 mv/m
• SW S/N Sensitivity: > 30 uV
• AM Selectivity: > 25dB
• Earphone Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo 32 ohm
• Memories: 200
• Lock Switch: Yes
• Sleep Timer: 5-90 Minutes (5 min steps)
• Alarm: Yes
• Clock: 12/24 Hour Modes
• Dimensions: 4.75" W x 3" H x 1.2" D
• Weight: 6.5 ozs
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited
• Included Accessories: Lanyard, Carry Case, Manual
How do I do a complete factory reset?
With the power off, press and hold memory buttons #4 and #6 until the radio beeps four times, the display flashes and three final beeps are heard.
Can the firmware version of my CC Skywave be updated?
I am trying to tune my CC Skywave using the Tuning Knob or the Up/Down buttons on the AM band, but it is not showing my radio station's frequency. What am I doing wrong?
The radio maybe set to 9 kHz tuning steps instead of 10 kHz tuning steps. To change this, turn the radio off, then press and hold the button preset #0 (9/10kHz) down for 3 seconds or until the display shows the number 10. Turn the radio on and select the AM band. Try tuning the radio using the tuning knob or the Up/Down buttons.
How do I find what firmware version of the CC Skywave that I have?
Press and hold the Preset #1 button down for 3 seconds with radio turned OFF.
Why does the light flash on and off when I turn the radio off?
The Weather Alert is turned on. This is a reminder that the alert feature is on and is working. It is not recommended to leave on frequently when using batteries.
How do I change the audio quality from MUSIC to VOICE?
Press and hold the PAGE button for 3 seconds. You should hear a beep and see the setting change on the screen. To switch back, hold the PAGE button again for 3 seconds.
• Item model number: SWP