CONAIR HS28XR Instant Heat Compact Hot Rollers Hairsetter Ceramic Travel (Like New)
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
Condition: Like New
Seller Notes: “ITEM IS NOT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. MISSING MANUAL.”
Conair Instant Heat Compact Hot Rollers w/ Ceramic Techology; Black Case with Blue and Green Rollers
What's a Like New item?
Like New products are often unused returns, or demo models from retail locations that just can't be sold as brand new anymore. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may also be a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
Some of the products may have never even been powered on, but have merely been removed from their packaging at some point. As a result, these products are heavily discounted even though you can expect them to function as if they were new.
Related Products To This Item
|INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR CD108WN||Hot Tools Professional 1110||InStyler TITANIUM 1-Way|
Special Offers and Discounts
- Save 5% on this item at checkout. Enter code SAVE05. See More Coupons
- Compact setter in a soft fabric pouch; perfect for easy storage and/or travel
For the love of curls - try Conair Instant Heat Compact Hot Rollers w/ Ceramic Technology
- Ceramic technology for fast heat up and even heat distribution , Voltage - Dual 120 or 240 volts
- 8 large 1 inch rollers. 4 medium 0.75 inch rollers
- Note-place ends of hair in teeth of starter strip and wind toward scalp. Roll hair firmly and secure roller with a clip by crossing clip over roller. For tight, firm curls, use small rollers. For longer lasting curls, the rollers should be allowed to heat up longer and left in the hair for a longer period of time before removing
Regularly Purchased Together