DenTek Temparin Max - Repair Lost Fillings & Loose Caps
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
Long Lasting Temporary Repair for Loose Caps and Fillings
Temparin Max is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist.
Temporary maximum strength repair with the same ingredients dentists use.
Temparin Max is designed to repair with the same ingredients dentists use. This is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filing, cap, crown or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist and should only be removed by a dental professional. Visit dentist within 48 hours of use.
• One Step Formula
• Maximum Strength
• Dentist Recommended
• Instant Pain Relief
• Easy to Apply
This product is recommended for:
• Lost Fillings
• Loose Caps and Crowns
• Use Between Dentist Visits
Directions to replace a lost filling:
1. Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry.
2. Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers.
3.Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tap into place with applicator tool tip.
4. Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replace filing a couple times to create a comfortable bite.
5. Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area.
6. Moisture will accelerate the set.
7. Temparin Max will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set.
Directions to secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays:
1. Try the crown, cap or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface.
2. If you are not able to do so, or if remaining tooth is cracked, then do not proceed further.
3. If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere.
4. Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water, and do not dry.
5. Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers, and place evenly inside the crown, cap, or inlay.
6. Place the crown, cap or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position.
7. Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.
8. Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay.
Caution: To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately. This product should not be placed on open wounds. Do not use if allergic to Eugenol. READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE! Wash and dry your hands. Do not get unused Temparin Max wet. Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency, and save the rest for a future application. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.