Nature's Artifacts Himalayan Salt Inhaler, Breathing Therapy for Asthma
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
Although this is an extremely safe product, containing only food grade Himalayan Pink Salt, please consult your physician or health care provider if you have any questions or concerns about your particular health situation. Breathe deeply through the Inhaler mouthpiece and exhale through the nose. Do not breathe into the Inhaler mouthpiece. When the cleansing process starts, you may experience coughing, sneezing, and phlegm mucus expectoration. You may also taste salt in your mouth, but these conditions will disappear with regular use. The Himalayan Salt Inhaler will help flush impurities from your nasal cavities and sinuses and, unlike salt water neti pots and nasal injectors, can also cleanse the lungs. The micrograms of salt air can penetrate and clean the entire respiratory system, and the amount of salt is also so small it does not affect blood pressure or cause problems with thyroid conditions sensitive to Iodine. It is recommended the initial use of the product be only for a few minutes per session, and then gradually reach the 15-25 minutes daily.
- Each Inhaler should be used by only one individual
- Do not use the Inhaler of it is chipped, cracked, or broken in any area. If the salt becomes moist or wet, do not use the Inhaler. Always store the Inhaler in a dry place when not in use.
- Do not blow or breathe into the inhaler, as this may cause moisture to affect the salt and necessitate replacement. If you experience dry lips while using the Inhaler, apply lip balm before use.
- Although the salt will last 3-5 years with daily use, if the salt becomes wet or moist, it must be replaced before using the Inhaler.
- Replace with amount specified on the Replacement Pack. If the chamber is wet or extremely moist, it may be necessary to use a hair dryer to completely dry the inside of the salt chamber.
- If the chamber is wet or extremely moist, it may be necessary to use a hair dryer to completely dry the inside of the salt chamber.
Item model number: Himalayan Salt Inhaler