iHearTest (The First & Only FDA-Cleared Home Hearing Test)
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
The iHearTest scores your hearing ability in each ear on a scale from 1 to 5. Hearing ability grading based on World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. With the iHearTest you can determine if you need a hearing aid.
- The iHearTest is the first and only FDA-cleared home hearing test that allows you to accurately test your hearing ability from the comfort of your home. The iHearTEST kit includes everything you need to accurately and quickly profile your hearing ability at home. All you need is a personal computer with an Internet connection.
- The iHearTest scores your hearing ability in each ear on a scale from 1 to 5. Hearing ability grading based on World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
- USB-Powered from your computer, Calibrated earphones are included for accurate testing, no batteries are required. Room noise is actively monitored to ensure test accuracy.
- Two test credits are included for up to two users. Contact iHEAR Customer Support to purchase additional credits.
- Purchase the iHearTest Kit before you purchase iHEAR device to take advantage of complimentary iHEAR device pre-programming service.