Kaito KA350 Voyager Trek Dynamo & Solar Powered Radio
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
Specifically designed for emergency & disaster preparedness, the KA350 Voyager Trek offers different methods to power itself. Those methods include AC/DC adapter (optional), three AAA batteries (not included) and the built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery which can be charged from the AC adapter, by hand cranking, by solar panel or even by a PC. The solar panel not only can keep the built-in battery fully charged but also provides power for the radio even when no battery is installed.
With its revolutionary design and versatile functions, it's an ideal companion for emergency preparedness purposes, outdoor activities as well as traveling. Similar to its sister product KA500, the KA350's rechargeable batteries are replaceable.
At the heart of the KA350, there is an internal generator that recharges the internal Ni-MH battery pack and powers the radio & the flashlight. On the side of the radio, there’s a USB jack for charging your cell phones, MP3 players and other gadgets.
You can use the KA350 to receive a wide range of broadcasting including AM, FM, shortwave and NOAA weather stations. The 7-weather channels are pre-programmed and numbered from 1-7, you can easily and conveniently tune into the stations by adjusting the switch, no more guess work involved. Accessories include earphones, user manual & warranty registration card.
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather information 24 hours, 7 days a week.
• 5-way powered AM/FM Shortwave & 7-Ch Pre-programmed NOAA Weather Radio
• Built-in replaceable Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
• Super bright 5-LED Flashlight
• USB Charging jack for charging cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras & etc
• AM: 520-1710KHz, FM: 88-108MHz, SW: 9.3-15.6 MHz
6 Ways of Power:
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
3. AAA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AAA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception.
4. A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
5. AC adaptor charge from USB port. (Optional)
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
Lighting: White LED flashlight
1. AM: 520-1717 KHz
2. FM: 88.00- 108.00 MHz
3. SW1: 4.20-18.00KHz
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception