Manduka eKO Yoga Mat
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
The eKO Mat represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat. It leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of harmful foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats.
The comfortably cushioned eKO® yoga mat has a natural rubber grip that catches you if you start to slip. With its eco-friendly construction.
Tri-Layer Technology offers an optimal combination of grip, durability, comfort, and performance:
Top Layer: Natural sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
Center Layer: Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Bottom Layer: Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft for your practice! Discoloration can be a by-product of natural rubber products.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats.
- Standard: 7.0 lbs; 71” x 26”; 5 mm thick • Long: 8.0 lbs; 79” x 26”; 5 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% latex free.
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
Item Model: Eko Yoga Mat 5mm
- Standard: 7.0 lbs; 71” x 26”; 5 mm thick
- Long: 8.0 lbs; 79” x 26”; 5 mm thick