Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizer
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
The ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis is one of the most popular ankle supports with coaches, trainers and physical therapists. The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of light-weight yet durable Cool Flex material. This material also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the achilles area. The polyester-cotton laces are strong and resist shrinking. 20 or the 25 universities in the AP top 25 wear the ASO or EVO ankle brace. 55 of the 65 schools in mens NCAA tournament 2009 wore the ASO ankle orthosis. ASO is the choice of champions.
• Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle
• Elastic cuff closure: enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces
• Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe. Each ankle brace is sold separately.
• Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot. Ballistic nylon boot: provides tremendous strength and durability
264019 (Black/XXS), 264011 (Black/XS), 264012 (Black/S), 264014 (Black/M), 264015 (Black/L), 264016 (Black/XL), 264017 (Black/XXL), 264018 (Black/3XL)
264009 (White/XXS), 264001 (White/XS), 264002 (White/S), 264004 (White/M), 264005 (White/L), 264006 (White/XL), 264007 (White/XXL), 264008 (White/3XL)