Pedag 135 T-Form Metatarsal Pad Orthopedic
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
The Pedag T-Form Metatarsal Pads are adhesive-backed leather metatarsal pads that relieve pain in the ball of the foot by easing pressure on the forefoot. The Pedag T-Form Metatarsal Pads work by increasing the surface part of the bottom of the foot and off-loading the ball of foot. These pads are great for forefoot issues such as Morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, bursitis, and capsulitis. Their anatomically correct T shape aids spread metatarsal bones and keep their natural location.
- Support & cushions the transversal arch
- Intended to support the anatomically correct position of the metatarsal bones
- Help alleviate the nerve pain and the fiery and stinging of metatarsalgia and Morton's Neuroma.
- Made of the vegetable browned leather and hypoallergenic latex foam
Item Model Number: Article No. 135
- Small/ Women's 5-7
- Medium/ Women's 8-10/7M
- Large/ W11-13/M 8-10
- X-Large/ M 11-13