It's You Babe
It's you Babe V2 Supporter
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
Compression therapy for vulvar varicosities or the feeling that "everything is going to fall out the bottom"
During pregnancy, vulvar varicosities can occur for many reasons. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and interferes with the flow of blood returning from the legs.
Naturally higher levels of estrogen promote growth, while increased progesterone tends to relax the smooth muscles of the vein walls. The relaxed veins can become distended and "pop out" as vulvar varicosities. Buy This Product Now! Wearing the V2 supporter before rising in the morning, helps prevent excessive swelling of the vulvar veins.
The V2 Supporter provides clinically proven compression and pelvic floor therapy.
• Gently improves posture while easing many discomforts felt during pregnancy
• Lifts weight from the pelvis improving circulation and reducing leg and ankle swelling
• Soft, flexible and comfortable elastics lay flat against the skin so there is no bulk under clothing
• Open abdominal design is cool and comfortable
• Enthusiastically recommended by healthcare professionals
• For proper sizing, please measure your tummy where the support band will sit and refer to the size chart
The V2Supporter is:
• Doctor recommended
• Adjustable for maximum comfort and support
• Safe, effective, and convenient
• Soft, lightweight, machine washable (line dry)
Recommended for is:
• Vulvar Varicosities (also used post sclerotherapy)
• Perineal edema
• External prolapsed bladder or uterus