Pro-Tec Athletics Night Splint
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
General Application: To alleviate pain in the arch and heel area. To relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. In addition, may relieve symptoms of peroneal and tibial nerve entrapment. To be worn during inactivity (sleeping), the Pro-Tec Night Splint gently stretches the plantar fascia, promoting flexibility. By increasing flexibility of the plantar fascia, the likelihood of further strain or tearing is decreased, enhancing the healing process. Design Theory: Terrycloth cover slips over a polypropylene shell, keeping the foot in comfortable dorsiflexion. Removable toe wedge raises toes, increasing stretch slightly. Adjustable ankle strap holds heel deep into heel cup portion of brace.
- Helps alleviate arch and heel pain while you sleep
- Comfortably positions foot in controlled dorsiflexion
- Provides a gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon resulting in increased flexibility the following day
- Lightweight design
- Soft cushioned sleeve covers entire brace and allows for comfortable, relaxing sleep
Item model number: 9000 (Small), 9001, (Medium), 9002 (Large)
Small Mens 6-8.5
Medium Mens 9.0-10.5
Large Mens 11-13