Replens Long-Lasting Vaginal Moisturizer, 0.24 OZ, 8 Count
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
Each pre-filled, disposable applicator delivers just the right amount of Replens long-lasting vaginal moisturizer to provide moisture at the source of discomfort. The Replens formula stays in place to deliver moisture for long-lasting hydration.
- Helps replenish l moisture
- Supplements the body's natural lubrication
- Lasts up to 3 days
- Estrogen-free, paraben-free, and doctor-recommended
- Comfortable, easy-to-use applicator is prefilled so there's less mess
Purified Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Polycarbophil, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydrogenated Palm Oil Glyceride, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
1) Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper by tearing the easy-open notch. DO NOT open the applicator at this time. Grip the applicator firmly by the thick end. Shake down to ensure that the contents are at the thin end of the applicator. 2) Snap off the thin pointed end of the applicator and discard the break-away tip. 3) While sitting, standing, or lying on your back with knees bent, gently insert open end of applicator well into the . 4) Press the thick end of the applicator firmly to deposit gel. Remove the applicator and discard in waste container. Note: The applicator is designed to deposit the recommended amount of moisturizer. When used as directed, a small amount of moisturizer will remain in the applicator after use. Discard this excess product along with the applicator.