Health Solutions SinuPulse Elite Nasal Sinus Irrigation System
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
The SinuPulse Elite was developed and engineered in Switzerland to be the best, most advanced sinus and nasal irrigation system in the world complete with state-of-the-art electronics and Intellipulse technology. Featuring a patented SinuMist function it is the only irrigator capable of delivering both a gentle pulsating mist spray for soothing relief and a more thorough pulsating rinse to cleanse the sinuses and massage the nasal cilia to their normal, healthy state. With the pulsating atomizer spray and pulsating cleansing rinse it really is like having two units in one! The SinuPulse Elite is a soothing drug free device to relieve symptoms caused by sinus infections, sinusitis, allergies and the common cold including: post nasal drip, cough, congestion, sinus headaches, and irritated nasal passages. Recommended by leading health care professionals pulsating irrigation is supported by published medical reports. The SinuPulse Elite advanced features include: state-of-the-art Micro Touch power button, electronic LED display, fully adjustable pressure and pause control on handle, hypo allergenic design, calibrated pulse rate, quiet operation, measurement scale, hi-capacity water tank with hygienic cover, soft color coded nasal tips for family members, and sinus treatment information. "I recommend the SinuPulse Elite from Health Solutions Medical Products. Our team has been using their sinus irrigation products as part of our regular healthcare regimen. We have found the products help our players that suffer from allergies and sinus problems." Gary Vitti, 6X NBA World Champion Head Athletic Trainer of the Los Angeles Laker.
• This version can only be use in the US since it is 110V.
• International buyers must purchase the 220V version of this product.
• Affects as many as 40 to 50 million people in the United States.
• Allergic diseases affect more than 20% of the U.S. population.
• Allergic diseases are the sixth leading cause of chronic disease in the United States.
• At least 35.9 million people in the United States have seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
• Approximately 14.1 million physician office visits each year are attributed to allergic rhinitis.
• The estimated overall costs of allergic rhinitis in the United States in 1996 totaled $6 billion.
• Sinusitis develops in approximately 31 million Americans each year.
• Chronic sinusitis affects nearly 35 million people in the United States.
• 18 million office visits to primary care physicians resulting in a diagnosis of sinusitis annually.
• Overall health care expenditures attributable to sinusitis in the United States over $5.8 billion.
• The incidence of sinusitis in asthmatic subjects ranges from 40 to 75%.
• Sinus relief in less than a minute
• Clog free leak resistant design with LED display
• EZ touch button on the handle for fully adjustable pressure control
• 30 Day supply of SinuAir formulated powdered saline solution
• Item model number: Sinus-002-001; 110V (U.S. Version), Sinus-002-002; 220V (International Version)