Springfield 90078 Thermometer with Hygrometer, Wind Chill and Heat Index
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
Readings. The Springfield 13.25 Inch Outdoor Thermometer Line is a standard of the industry. Easy -to -read dials with large ,bold numerals. The Silk Screened graphics are bold in design and graphics. The Patio Dial line is weatherproof and shatter resistant. They measure temperatures accurately from -60 F to 120 degrees F. Thermometers should be placed in a shaded area away from direct sunlight to get the best reading.
- 13.25" molded dial design with bright graphics.
- Includes both temperatures and relative humidity readings.
- Wind chill or heat index indications.
- Framed in a white bezel.
- Shatterproof and weather resistant materials.
- Temperature range -40°F to 120°F.
- Humidity range 40 to 90%.
- Mounts with screw (not included).
Item model number: 90078