Posted on February 12 2018
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Total cooking time: 25 minutes
Serving for 2
Serving size 8 ounce
- 2 (8 ounce) pieces of fresh King Fish about 1 1/2" thick
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 lime
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Spiceologist Black & Bleu Cajun & Bleu Cheese Rub (from Spiceologist)
Condiments in the rub are: Dehydrated Bleu Cheese, Paprika, Garlic, Spices, Onion, and Salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, rinse the fish thoroughly with water to remove any inputities. Then patted to dry with a paper towel.
2. Place the fish on top of a cutting board and seasoned to taste with salt and pepper to your taste
3. Carefully, place the fish back in the bowl, squeeze the 1/2 lemon, add the 2 tbsp of the Cajun Bleu cheese rub and the 3 tbs of olive oil
4. Using your hands, rub the mixture all over the fish. Then cover the bowl with aluminum wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. By placing it in the refrigerator. it will help the fish absorb more flavor.
5. Preheat the oven to 425 degree and while the oven is preheating, in a frying pan add 3 tbs of olive oil and bring it to medium heat. Pan seared the fish both sides for about 2 minutes each side. This will help to lock up the juices inside to prevent from drying up inside the oven. Then place the frying pan with the fish inside the oven for about 25 minutes.
Note: Make sure the frying pan is oven safe before placing it inside the oven.
Baby rainbow carrots with Sugar snap peas and Grape tomatoes
- 6 oz Baby rainbow carrots
- 4 oz Sugar snap peas
- Handful of Grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 Garlic Clove mince
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Place the frying pan on the stove in medium heat. Add the butter and Baby carrots. When the carrots are tender add the mince garlic and let cook though with the garlic for about 5 more minutes. Make sure you don't burn the garlic. Then add the sugar snap peas and grape tomatoes and seasoned with salt and pepper to taste. Let cook for 3 more minutes.
Buy from theLowex.com