Posted on April 14 2018
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Total cooking time: 30 minutes
Serving for 1 Hungry Individual
Serving size 1 1/2 pound
- 1 1/4 T-Bone Steak about 1" thick
- 1 Idaho Potato
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 tbsp of fine chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp of fine chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbsp of fine Chopped Chili Pepper
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Salt, Pepper and Cayenne Pepper to your taste
1. The Potatoes
2. The Steak
3. The Butter
In a Small bowl, add 2 tbsp of butter. Then add the minced garlic, 1 tbsp of chopped onion, 1 tbsp of chilli pepper, and 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
4. The Layout
Place the steak on a white dinner plate and add the butter on top. With a torch gently melt the butter on top of the steak.
Add 1 tbsp of the butter on the bottom of the plate where you will be placing the potatoes then stack it up one on top of the other like on a Jenga game. Enjoy!!