Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
Medical professionals designed and evaluated Cho-Pat’s unique, sports/medical device that alleviates the symptoms of pain and discomfort associated with shin splints.
The Shin Splint Compression Sleeve works by providing gentle compression forces while firmly supporting the lower leg muscles and soft tissue. The sleeve also tends to stimulate circulation and maintain warmth which controls fluid build-up. Two foam core straps act as shock absorbers reducing micro trauma to the tendons and other soft tissue and help maintain the device in the proper position. Use the compression sleeve alone or with other forms of therapy to provide effective relief.
Shin splints keeping you from enjoying your daily run? The Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve helps support and compress lower leg muscles to control swelling, while also absorbing shock to help prevent damage to soft tissues.
• Gentle compression supports lower leg muscles and soft leg tissue
• This sleeve stimulates circulation to induce warmth and helps control fluid build-up.
• Two adjustable foam straps act as shock absorbers.
• Elastin, nylon, foam straps
• Made in USA. Care: Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Keep the hook-and-loop fasteners free of lint and threads by affixing them in position on
the splint when not in use and during cleaning.
CPSSS31X (Small), CPSSS33X (Medium), CPSSS35X (Large)
CPSSS30X (Small), CPSSS32X (Medium), CPSSS34X (Large)
Sizing: Measure Circumference at Mid-Calf
Note: For the Shin Splint Compression Sleeve and all the Knitted Compression devices, we suggest ordering a size larger.
• Small (8- 11 inches / 20 - 28 cm.)
• Medium (11 - 16 inches / 28 - 41 cm.)
• Large (16 - 20 inches / 41 - 51 cm.)