Ita-Med 330 Sheer Compression Pantyhose, 20-30 mmHg
How does Quick Ship Eligible work?
All eligible quick ship items will be upgraded to 2-3 shipping at no cost.
All orders of $35 or more will be upgraded to Quick Ship Eligible.
No Subscription or Annual Fees Needed.
How Does 10% Reward Credit work?
Our eligible quick ship items are entitled to 10% credit in the unlikely event that the item is not delivered by the 4th business day.
Email us at email@example.com if the shipping carrier misses the deadline.
All orders are shipped within 24 business hours
Approximate delivery is 2-5 business days
Expedited shipping options, additional charge will apply:
1) Priority mail 2-3 business days
2) Express mail 1 business day
This item does not qualify for Quick Ship Eligible
These Graduated Compression Pantyhose are of 20 to 30 mmHg compression and are recommended for the treatment of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies and blood circulation problems. Our collection of Graduated Compression hosiery offers the support you need - sheer, elegant and comfortable, and designed for the fashion-conscious woman who feels the physical pressures of an active lifestyle.
Graduated compression provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee and thigh. This unique construction acts as a second heart - increasing blood circulation and preventing general body fatigue. They are an investment in your health and last much longer than regular hosiery. Graduated Compression Hosiery are ideal for people who: Work on their feet (i.e. waitresses, delivery people, sales associates, teachers, hairdressers.), lift and carry heavy loads.
• These Graduated Compression Pantyhose provide 23-30 mmHg compression.
• Recommended for the treatment of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies, and blood circulation problems.
• Offers the support your customers need - sheer, elegant, comfortable - designed for the fashion-conscious woman who feels the physical pressures of an active
• Provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where it's needed most, and compression gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee and thigh.
• This unique construction acts as a second heart - increasing blood circulation and preventing general body fatigue.
• They are an investment in good health and last much longer than regular hosiery.
More than 80 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins close to the skin's surface. Any vein may become varicose, but the most commonly affected areas are legs and feet. For many people, varicose veins and spider veins - a common, mild and medically insignificant variation of varicose veins - are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins can cause aching pain and discomfort. Sometimes the condition leads to more serious problems. Varicose veins also may signal a higher risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.
Ideal for people who: Work on their feet, travel or work in the airline industry, have recently given birth, and those who experience tiredness, aching, and swelling of the lower legs.
Gabrialla Graduated Compression Thigh Highs, Gabrialla Graduated Compression Knee Highs.
Poor blood circulation, body fatigue, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, thrombosis, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis.